Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Cocktail Project - Three of Hearts- Planter's Punch

About a month ago I found out how bad my company is.    The CEO did an interview saying things are "Brutal" and out of 700 or so employees only 110 are left.  I'm lucky to have a job and privileged to work from home.

That being said, I am looking for a new job.   Its not just because of the layoffs. Before that we were furloughed one day every other week.  I can take PTO time to fill in the gaps but that should be for me.  But enough about that on to...

Today's drink, Planter's Punch. 

It's a traditional drink dating back to 1878.   This version has rum, orange juice, lemon juice, grenadine and sugar.  Shaken with and served with fine ice.  It's a bit more sour then sweet and tasty.
I think if it was a warmer day it would be even better.

It would be even better I didn't have to make it three times.   The first time my shaker fell into the sink.   The second, I poured it into a glass that had water in it, diluting by about 1/3.

Oh, and I didn't forget about the two of hearts.   I don't have one of the ingredients, so I'm keeping it up my sleeve until I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate all messages, so please be paitient and if you didn't leave your name then I won't post your comment.