Friday, April 25, 2014

The plan

I’m kind of tired of working in my dead end permatemp job of 4 ½ years, Applying for jobs at my workplace only to have my head bounce off the hiring ceiling,  and trying to get a job without a degree.   This has to change, and I am the only one who can do something about it.

I’ve come up with a plan and it’s a simple one.   First get my basics back in par.  Secondly find free open courses that can be validated with exams and a college to grant the credit. Lastly get the degree and profit!

I’ve taken the first few steps.  I’ve enrolled in a Massively Open Online Course for College Readiness Math. I’ve also found that Thomas Edison State College has at least one Open Course ware degree program with the courses and test listed.  Now I just have to check with the college for more details and to start my MOOC on Monday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate all messages, so please be paitient and if you didn't leave your name then I won't post your comment.