Sunday, August 28, 2011

Looking forward

After 22 hours with out power, I've had a chance to look forward in the A chapter and see a few stumbling blocks.    Most of theme are expensive or rare liquors, such as Yellow Chartreuse but there is a piece of glassware needed.  So here is a list of what I need:

Yellow Chartreuse
Amer Picon
Creme de Yvette

Pastured in the shell eggs

Pousse Cafe Class

So if anyone know where I can get these, hopefully in airline sized bottles for the liquors, in the Delaware Valley let me know because the next drink may be pushed back later.

Be seeing you.

1 comment:

  1. By "pastured in the shell eggs" do you mean pasteurized eggs in the shell or eggs of a pasture-raised chicken? Pasteurized eggs can be had from most larger grocery stores, and eggs of pasture raised chickens can be gotten at higher end grocery stores and farm markets.

    As an aside, I would go with egg from a small, local egg farmer, which would be unlikely to be pasteurized. The conditions on small farms are generally much more sanitary than those on factory farms There is a definite flavor difference, and since you are a young, healthy adult, the odds of a problem with salmonella are extremely remote.

    ReplyDelete

I moderate all messages, so please be paitient and if you didn't leave your name then I won't post your comment.