Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Absinthe Drip

So here is what Mr. Boston says to do.

"Pour 1 1/5 oz of absinthe subsitute in a special drip glass or Old Fashoned cocktail glass. Place cube of sugar over hole in drip spoon. (or in silver tea strainer). Pack spoon or strainer with cracked ice, pour cold water to fill. When the wate has dripped through , drink is ready. "


Now, I don't own a drip glass, spoon or any other absinthe doodads. So I need to improvise, I have a pitcher filled with water and ice, a slottled spoon and an old fashioned glass. Let's try it out.














Hmmm...looks nice. Let me taste it........watery and sweet, I don't really like it. I think I added too much water, but I will boldly strive forward to the next drink!









Completed:3





To go: 745








Next is Absinthe Special Cocktail





















img style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; MARGIN: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none" border="0" alt="" src="https://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=hawspla-20&l=ur2&o=1" width="1" height="1" />

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate all messages, so please be paitient and if you didn't leave your name then I won't post your comment.