Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Special!

Happy St. Patrick's Day one and all! I have a 'mostly' exclusive video form a friend and a special beverage for today, but first my spleen needs to vent a bit.

A buddy of my at work gave me a ad from yesterday's New York Post for a St Patrick's Party pass. Wow, is this what people want? The worlds first leprechaun wedding? A green beer chug? The drunkest leprechaun in America? Thank New York for showing what you think of Irish Americans!

Now for that true Irish drink & this one isn't out of Mr. Boston.

Whiskey (Neat) (Photo will be added later)

4 oz of Irish Whiskey (The Knot)

Pour into a rocks glass and enjoy.


Next up a special video by my good friend Moe Lane of MoeLane.com!


Now I'm going to watch The Quiet Man and enjoy my drink. Happy St. Patrick's Day & don't forget to click my new share buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate all messages, so please be paitient and if you didn't leave your name then I won't post your comment.