Sunday, January 13, 2013

Cocktail #40 Bamboo Cocktail

Is it an evil species of grass or a delightful cocktail?   If you want to know read on.


First, I do have a plea for help.  I need one 12 oz Tom Collins glass, does anyone want to give/get me one?    Drop me a line if you do.   Heck, if you want to help me out I could post a wishlist if there is a big response.

Bamboo Cocktail


1 1/2 oz of Sherry (I used dry sherry)
3/4 oz of Dry Vermouth
1 dash of orange bitters

Stir with cracked ice and strain into a cocktail glass.






We had some guinea pigs guests over tonight and I made this drink for them.  Heck, after the Baltimore Bracer I gave them the honor of trying theirs first.

It was beautiful orange color and smelled delightful.  It tasted even better, sweet without being cloying; a bight taste for a dark winter's night. Everyone who tried it enjoyed it.  I recommend you try this one out,.  I know I will revisit it soon.

Now to take out the trash and go to bed.

Next up: #42 The Pan Galac  Barbary Coast Cocktail


No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate all messages, so please be paitient and if you didn't leave your name then I won't post your comment.