Sunday, March 4, 2012

Coming Soon: John Carter!

Next week John Carter hits the theaters, and from what I've seen it should be good.   I've read one of the books about ten years ago, so I shouldn't be to nit-picky about the story but I've never been a fan of planetary romance fiction.    I won't post any of the trailers, if you want to see one then check you tube.    

My thoughts on the trailers though,  and here I nitpick,  shouldn't Dejah have reddish skin and didn't John being from Virginia have an accent?


Anyway  look at the price Amazon
has for one of the books. Outrageous!

1 comment:

  1. Yup to both (she also wore jewelry and not much either.
    -Helen

    ReplyDelete

I moderate all messages, so please be paitient and if you didn't leave your name then I won't post your comment.